G.I. Joe Fallout Vault Dweller Action Shots!

After years of being stuck in an underground vault, the G.I. Joe of tomorrow has finally been freed!


Look below for more wasteland wandering!










I made this figure several years ago, because Fallout 3 was my favorite video game RPG. Never in my life would I have thought that he would become relevant again because of the new TV series! The figure is a 40th Anniversary Joe head flocked in pure neon yellow by Ray Cairo. The suit is just a random costume I bought from Honk Kong on eBay for like $15. Dogmeat is just a German Shepherd from Power Team. My goal with this figure was to make a Joe version of the iconic Vault Boy caricature from the Fallout franchise!


I took these photos in the Little Missouri Badlands in Medora, ND! I thought they looked desolate, but not completely dead!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts