K9 Corps: The Mountain of Malice!

I traveled to the Ozarks and brought some of my K9 Corps figures for a feral toy story!



Enjoy Below!


With all other K9 Corps members deployed elsewhere, field commander, Magnum, finally tracked down the malevolent Malice deep in the Ozarks!

[Sniff Sniff] "I smell him. He's near!"

"I'm up here you stupid dog!"

"Magnum to HQ, engaging with Malice!"

"This Dobermann's speed and agility is better than it should be!"

"C'mon Magnum! Lets fight like the animals we truly are!"

"I AM THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST YOU LOYAL FOOL!"

THUDDDD!!!

"Arrr roooooooooooooooff!"

"That maniacal mutt..."

"I don't think he can survive that one."

"Magnum to HQ, Malice eliminated. Going to recon the rest of the area for more Malice packs!"

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the cliff...

A malicious hand reaches toward the grey sky...

These are the 1/6 Lanard K9 Corps figures that came out in 2006. Magnum and Malice were the main hero and villain respectively. Sadly, Lanard only made a handful more of other fun dog soldiers. In America, they were exclusive to K-Mart and were about $13 each. This was a phenomenal and extremely creative series. I wished they made more! Lanard if you are listening, please make more!

Stay tuned for more toy stories!

-Chuck

Comments

  1. I found all 8 k9 corps! On ebay for 400. Dollars. I would buy them up if I could. You take really good care in your photography I don't the first thing on camera work I never took a class. Your a Pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Honestly, I wouldn’t pay more than $30ish each for K9 Corp MIB. I think this feat could be accomplished with patience. The only one you would probably have to pay more for is the Marauder. I’d only go as high as $50 for him though. Don’t let eBay fool you! Patience brings good things! :)

      Delete
  2. actually the history of k9 corps! Is that it was a novel first before it was a toyline:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the K-9 Corps shared the same name with a prior book series, but judging by the novels' cover pages, I do not believe they are related. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts