Mythic Legions Eagalus Shots!

Happy 4th of July! To commemorate the birthday of my favorite country, here are some shot's of Mythic Legions' most patriotic action figure, Eagalus!


His cardback's story reads:

"The mighty warrior Eagalus first appeared on American battlefields on July 4, 1776. He has been spotted fighting for Freedom and the American way of life ever since. Eagalus draws his power from the inspiring acts of heroism and courage of the brave men and women serving the United States of America. Eagalus hopes that he too can inspire Americans to respect their freedom and to serve as a thankful reminder of those who give so much of themselves to protect us."








Four Horsemen Studios originally created Eagalus with a different color scheme and accessories under their Gothitropolis line in 2015. Eagalus 2.0 (photographed above) is part of the Mythic Legions All-Stars 2 wave released in April 2019. It is a very well designed, incredibly detailed, and sturdy figure.

I do not own this figure, and I do not collect Mythic Legions. I actually picked this figure up for a friend. I saw a used-in-box Eagalus at the Nerdy Yard Sale for $50! Since he was already opened and it was technically my figure for a few days before my buddy paid me back for it, I decided to take him for some patriotic photos! Coincidentally, the day I chose was Memorial Day, and our flags were waving high and mighty at the Ola Lee Mize Patriots Park in Gadsden, AL!


If you got a problem with America, you best watch out for Eagalus! Happy 4th!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts