G.I. Joe Davy Crockett Shots!

I stopped by the Davy Crockett State Park in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee and took photos of my custom G.I. Joe near its beautiful creeks!



Davy Crockett Bio: David "Davy" Crockett was an American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier, and politician. Known as the "King of the Wild Frontier," Crockett sadly died defending the Alamo in Texas on March 6, 1836.

Enjoy his toy counterpart below!








This was the first time I had to get wet for an action figure photo shoot. There were some ledges on the other side of the creek that were too perfect for lighting and posing, so I carefully crossed the waist deep water! Thankfully, I did not trip and get my camera and Joe soiled!

The custom figure shown is a Timeless G.I. Joe repro Man of Action with a special Davy Crockett reflock done by Mick Coxey. The outfit was made by awesome vintage vibe Wolfpack Action Man costumes and accessories. The coonskin cap was made by Wes McCue's Classic Plastick. The Baker rifle was from Cotswold, and the slick moccasins are vintage Action Man.



-Chuck

Comments

  1. Hi Chuck
    Glad you liked the reflock, and they are some fantastic photos in a very beautiful looking place
    All the best mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mick, thank you!

      From what I hear, flockers unfortunately rarely see their work on the fully realized characters of their patrons. I am glad you can see Mr. Crockett in all of his frontier glory!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts