Dad and I decided to stop by the ever changing ToyLanta this year!

See what magic lies in the action figure goodness in north Georgia!
 |
| ToyLanta 2026 took place on March 27-29 at Gas South Convention Center in Duluth, GA! |
 |
| Big Bad Workshop was there showing off their badass 1/12 line of action and adventure! |
 |
| This is their first Agents of Omega figure who is very much in line with the 1970's G.I. Joe Adventure Team! I really like the Captain Kirk head it comes with! |
 |
| This is their third wave of 1/12 Operation Monster Force! I have the Commander Gridiron on Preorder! |
 |
| This is Operation Monster Force's Sasquatch, Chatsworth! Some of my friends were not thrilled about his price or the addition of civilized accessories, but I bought one later! |
 |
| Big Bad acquired the license for the Tick! I like the Tick, I am just not sure if I can jump into buying more of these figures! |
 |
| One of their 1/12 Eagle Force sublines is the Crimson Moon figures. I have many of these already in 1/18; I do not know if I will jump into getting them in 6 inch. |
 |
| I forgot this nice guy's name, but he told me about which figures were selling out faster and gave me a free Big Bad Workshop pen! I purchased the convention Declan Van Helsing figure from him! |
 |
| Savage Crucible had more of their upcoming figures on display! |
 |
| When I first bought these figures, they were only $40 each. They are much more than that now, and sadly, I have to wait until they are more affordable to get more! (Or I just grow richer...) |
 |
| These are 1/12 scale Kaiju by Titanic Creations LLC! They specialize in making obscure-movie Kaiju other than Godzilla! |
 |
| This is Mac McClintock, owner and developer of Titanic Creations LLC! I respect him a lot, because as opposed to trying to get me to kickstart something that I may never get, he had an actual product he developed at his table that he put a lot of love into making! I bought a Gorgo to go with my 1/12 Ultramen, and he is an awesome Kaiju action figure! |
 |
| They have a wide array of 1:18 to 1:12 articulated beasts, ranging from prehistoric mammals, dinosaurs, and other fantasy creatures! |
 |
| I forgot their table rep's name, but he let me handle one of their toys. They are surprisingly very durable, and playable! A kid can take these outside and have fun with it without it shattering! |
 |
| Brutal Realm's table was cool as usual. I invested in their Chief Mato close to two years ago. I hope they make him soon. |
 |
| This nice looking lady was selling some good toys for a great price. I bought this uncommon Mike Tyson Mysteries Western Mike Tyson from the now defunct Bif Bang Pow! |
 |
| Spero Toys had some of their prototypes up! |
 |
| They also made an exclusive Lion-O tribute figure that was exclusive to the Toy Federation booth. Toy Federation is awesome! |
 |
| The Minnesota-based Skeletron booth was very eclectic! Here are their very well-made Red Shadows figures! |
 |
| Skeletron also dabbles in 1:18. They made this awesome Zargonaut figure! I told them I would buy like 10 of these if they were 3rd generation 1:18 instead of O-ring! |
 |
| The kickstarter Cryptoids had a booth with some of their prototypes. I like the concept, but it is difficult for me to get excited for kickstarters now. I find that every kickstarter is a minimum 1 year; and that is considered fast. |
 |
| Marauder Gun Runners keep evolving! They exemplify how a fan-started company evolves with the right resources and intentions! Their figures are phenomenally priced and service is always top notch! |
 |
| This is another 1/12 Pirate themed kickstarter, Skull & Bones! They had a cool diorama! I hope they have cool figures one day! |
 |
| This small company called Oddfrog Entertainment had some cool things on display! Apparently they are really focusing on customizable 1/12 cars! |
 |
| On the top floor were some more vendors and some customizer spotlights. These were creations by JBCustoms! They are super nice! It looks to me like they bought the ogres from Mythic Legions, put custom heads on, and painted the figures with layers of wash! Very Beautiful! |
 |
| This was another Josh Brown custom! Obviously it is He-Man inspired, but it is just super cool! |
Mythic Legions had a booth there, but I was very disappointed in their service. After one of their employees and I had a conversation about how great their bear figure was, I asked to buy their Red Sonja figure. He declined to sell it to me, because they were done selling her for the day apparently. I do not understand why you bring a figure to sell, and when a customer wants to give you their cash, you tell them to go to hell. Their figures are cool, but I do not patronize businesses who are smug jackasses to their customers. It will be a long, long time before I buy anything Four Horsemen again.
Other than the company that feels they can do no wrong, the show was very cool! It lacked the magical dioramas that ToyLanta used to spotlight. The show has changed a lot. You can still find good prices and older junk, but there are a lot of smaller companies and kickstarters present now. If you are into 1/6, you are better off saving your money for KYJoe in Louisville. Everything else action figure, this show is pretty strong in.
-Chuck
Comments
Post a Comment