West Coast Avengers Action Shots!

I always made a promise to myself to bring my favorite Marvel Legend to the west coast for photos. I purchased the Toybiz Wave 7 Hawkeye back in the 5th grade, and he has been my favorite Legend since!


Since the 5th grade, my collection has grown quite larger. I figured let's bring some other West Coast Avengers along with ole Clint Barton!
















The following Marvel Legends are from:
  • Toybiz 2005 Wave 7 Hawkeye
  • Toybiz 2006 M.O.D.O.K. Wave Spider-Woman (Variant)
  • Hasbro 2016 Red Skull Wave Mockingbird
  • Hasbro 2020 Walgreens Iron Man
  • Hasbro 2021 Retro Wave Tigra
  • Hasbro 2022 Controller Wave U.S. Agent
  • Hasbro 2023 Puff Adder Wave Wonder Man
These were shot in San Rafael, California, a beautiful suburb north of San Francisco! The weather was gorgeous, and the sun was shining, so I broke these out one evening and had a blast!

I have collected every Marvel Legends Hawkeye up to this point (including the latest Sky Cycle one), but something about my Toybiz Hawkeye still reigns supreme! Love what you love!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts