Dirty Joey Action Shots!

I recently took a trip to the Golden City and took my Dirty Joey action figure with me!



Go ahead, make his day below...










I took these photos at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, California! If you look closely, you can even see Alcatraz in the background of some of these photos. The biggest challenge to this particular shoot was fighting the breeze from the coast; wind is crazy in this city! Of course, I was also trying to take shots when pedestrians were not wandering about int he background!

Dirty Joey is a green-eyed Timeless Collection G.I. Joe flocked with 70's sideburns by Mick Coxey. The suit was made by a fabulous seamstress on Etsy long before I knew anything about sewing. I based this Joe off of the cool Hollywood detectives in California such as Dirty Harry and Rick Hunter!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts