Wolf Pack Deep Water Sea Wolf HQ Action Shots!

I loved the Sea Wolf faction the most from Wolf Pack HQ, so I decided to showcase the few I acquired!


Somewhere deep below the ocean...









These photos were exceedingly challenging to shoot. I took my figures to the Bass Pro Shop Aquarium in Springfield, MO, so I obviously had to fight crowds to get these shots in. Lighting is dark in aquariums to illuminate the fish tanks better, so this was the first shot I had to add my own light source. I turned my iPhone flashlight on and just indirectly shined it on my figures. It was a tiring process, but I really wanted to photograph these figures in front of large aquarium tanks!


The uniforms were bought from the independent 1/6 supplier Wolf Pack HQ; the uniforms were titled Sea Wolf (redhead Joe), Sailor (Captain Action), and Sea Wolf Commander (chocolate Joe). The Joe's were flocked by Action Man aficionado Mick Coxey! Captain Action was a later edition repro from Playing Mantis. I really liked the concept of these uniforms, but sadly, Wolf Pack does not supply them anymore.

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts