Captain Action Vs. The Siberian Yeti!

Oh October... It has always been the BUSIEST month of the year for me! I have not had time to do any photo shoots recently, but I saved this adventure specifically for this month!



In honor of the month of Halloween, here is a toy story featuring Captain Action encountering the Siberian Yeti!

A U.S. satellite holding valuable information crashed in Siberia, and Captain Action has been sent to retrieve it!

"These readings say a large mass of heat is near!"

Little did Captain Action know, a creature was watching...

An ABOMINABLE creature! 

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oooooooooof!"

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"I need to shoot this thing before it splits me in half!"

PHEW!

"RARRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"I need to get to my laser rifle!"

"Better move fast!"

"Got it!"

"Just a little closer!"

Phew! Phew! Phew!

"GRAAAAAAAAH!"

"That was a close one!"

"Can't lose my hat!"

"Now... where is that satellite?"

These photos were shot in the Missouri Ozarks! It was a muddy and cold experience, but the timing was too perfect to skip out on for an arctic action figure adventure!

The Round 2 Captain Action has a custom arctic outfit I put together with various random pieces. The laser rifle is a Mattsquatch recast of the original 60's laser rifle. The Yeti is from the Classic Collection G.I. Joe Adventure Team set, "Search for the Yeti."

Happy Halloween!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts