G.I. Joe Camden Minuteman Shots!

Happy 4th of July! I shot some photos of my G.I. Joe minuteman at the historical Camden battle site in South Carolina!



Battle of Camden: In 1780, the Battle of Camden occurred during the Revolutionary War in Camden, South Carolina. U.S. Major General Gates unfortunately lost to British Lieutenant General Cornwallis, thus strengthening the British hold on the Carolinas.

Enjoy!











The battle site was a few miles away from the actual town of Camden. The wooded area felt a little bit snakey so I did not stay on the ground for long.

I believe this Classic Collection Joe was a Hasbro.com exclusive in 1999. I bought him at a convention many years later, so I cannot say for certain. I imagine Hasbro also supplied him to a few Revolutionary War specialty gift shops as well. He is a badass Joe, and I wish Hasbro had made more Revolutionary War era figures.



“Ready at a minute’s notice”

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts