Marvel Legends Punisher Night Shots!

I was staying by an empty lot and thought some Marvel Legends shots would be cool to experiment with night lighting there!



Take a gander at the Punisher kicking ass at night!










This is the 2020 Hasbro Marvel Legends Riders Series Punisher with Motorcycle pitted against the 2020 Hasbro Marvel Legends Venompool Wave Phage! The Morbius is also from the 2020 Hasbro Marvel Legends Venompool Wave; I just added him as a bonus to see how he looked at night!

Shooting at night is different from daytime because you must pay closer attention to what the camera is focusing on. I shot by the one lamp post that shined, because I wanted my background to simply fade into blackness. Remember, if you choose to do this, only do so in a safe and secure area!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts