G.I. Joe AT Meets the Creature from the Black Lagoon!

In honor of the month of Halloween, here is a toy story of G.I. Joe encountering the Creature from the Black Lagoon!



Find out how G.I. Joe reacts to the monster below!

Agent Jimmy Wong of the Adventure Team has been dispatched to a murky swamp to investigate the mysterious disappearance of animals in the area!

"The lack of animals here is puzzling!"

"Perhaps an aggressive alligator is responsible."

As Jimmy scans the area, a mysterious creature approaches from behind!

WHACK!!!

"What is this creature?!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"Gotta get him while he's down!"

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"This gill man is incredibly strong!"

As he breaks free, the gill man scurries toward the swamp!

SPLASH!!!

Jimmy runs toward the creature's dive!

The creature was no where to be found!...


This G.I. Joe is from the 2004 Classic Collection Adventure Team Secret of the Savage Swamp set. I bought this figure when it was released at Toys R Us and it is very dear to my heart. The awesome Creature from the Black Lagoon is from the Kenner Universal Monsters 1/6 series from the late 90's. I bought this figure about a year ago for $35. He is not hard to find, but he is definitely the hardest to get from the line for a decent price.

These photos were taken at beautiful Phinizy Nature Park in Augusta, GA; this is a great free park for an hour stroll!

Stay tuned for more missions of the G.I.Joe Adventure Team!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts