The Power Team Head Reference Guide!

YES! I am attempting to fulfill a simple picture guide for all of the crazy undocumented Power Team heads that have been made since the 90's!



Power Team Elite/ World Peacekeepers Figures Bio: 1/6 Power Team (PT) figures have been distributed throughout the world since the 1990's by a Hong Kong company called M&C Toys! They are considered a lower cost alternative for 1/6 figures, but they are FAR from second rate toys. The line has had many innovations and interesting subject matter such as Military, Police, Extreme Sports, Ninjas, Space, Secret Agents, and numerous other one-off lines. One of PT's coolest features is their huge array of heads! Unfortunately, there is not a consistent database of the heads, so I am creating one to share with other PT fans!


Constraints:

  1. I own some but not all of these figures. I also did not shoot all of these photos. If I see a unique PT head while surfing the web, I take a snippet of the photo and add it here.
  2. I log hair/eye color variations, but I do not log minor skin color variations such as pale vs pink. A head will be logged though if the skin variation makes a new ethnic variation.
  3. I do not log stock/factory photos. As many toy collectors know, the photos on a box or catalog is not always the way a final product appears. I only log figures that legitimately made it into the market.
  4. I try my best to just log head shots, but if I see a unique head with only a full body shot available, I will use that photo until I find a superior one.
  5. This is a living page! I will update this page as I acquire better photos and identify more heads.
  6. This guide is unofficial and by no means complete! If you have a decent photo of a head not listed, contact me via comment!
Last Updated: 8/2/2022

Male

Caucasian - Black Hair

Caucasian - Brown Hair

Caucasian - Blond Hair

Caucasian - Red Hair

Caucasian - Gray Hair

Afro-Caribbean

Asian/Pacific Islander

Hispanic/Latino

Mediterranean/Middle Eastern

Biracial/Other

Face Paint/Markings

Female


PT figures are one of my favorites for custom 1/6 support characters! Their heads may not always be the most heroic, but they pack loads of personality! Unique PT heads are continuously popping up, and the foreign market each head was made for is always a mystery! Please feel free to leave comments if you have anything interesting to add!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts