Marvel Legends Captain America VS. A.I.M.!

I was in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina and took photos of a few of my favorite Marvel Legends! Watch how Cap rescues his buddy, Sam Wilson a.k.a the Falcon!


Falcon was sent on a mission to destroy an A.I.M. stronghold, but he has not responded to Avengers HQ for hours! Captain America has dropped in to investigate!

"It's not like Sam to stay silent on the line! I must find out where he is!"

"I hear something!"

"An A.I.M. Agent!"

"Let's get to work!"

"Been doing this for 80 years..."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"...and it NEVER gets old!"

"Where is Falcon you A.I.M. scum!"

"Eeeck...he's...eeeck...on...aaaagh...THE NORTH SIDE!"

"North side it is!"

"Where could he be?'

"I see yellow!"

"Gotta be quick on this one!"

WHOOOSH!

"On your left!"

"AND on your right!"

Cap never leaves his friends behind!


This is a 2005 Toybiz Marvel Legends Face-Off Captain America, and a 2006 Toybiz Marvel Legends Mojo Wave Falcon! These are STILL the best comic iterations of these two Marvel Legends to date! The antagonists are from the Hasbro Marvel Legends A.I.M. 2-pack! I discovered an extra pack for cheap, and thought it would greatly complement a Cap and Falcon photo shoot!

These photos were shot at the state park Charles Towne Landing! It was a super pleasant park with a nice variety of attractions. I would recommend visiting it if you find yourself in the Charleston, South Carolina area!

-Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts